Sophia House Frame Floor BedCustom Kids Furniture
Ease the transition for your little one from crib to bed with our Montessori style house floor beds. The fun house theme encourages creative play and reading in bed. These beds can be easily customized with fun pillows and accessories to function as a reading nook, play space, and bed.
The floor design eliminates worries about your child falling out of bed and makes it easy for them to get in and out of bed. Our house bed frame is available in toddler, twin and full size with or without a slat kit. Each bed size fits a standard size mattress (bed and mattress dimensions below). The toddler size slat kit comes with 10 slats, and the twin and full size slat kits come with 14 slats each.
These beds are made using real wood with its own knot colors and character to enhance their rustic beauty. The beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish.
The toddler and full size beds WITHOUT SLATS are in stock for immediate shipping. They will ship the same business day or the next business day. The twin size without slats, the toddler size with slats, the twin size with slats, and the full-size with slats are custom built upon ordering and will be shipped in approximately one week.
Sophia House Bed Details:
- Finish: Natural Wood
- House theme encourages creative play
- Constructed of solid pine wood
- Mattress ready
- No box spring needed
- Toddler Size Dimensions: W 31" x L 56" x H 54". Fits a standard size 52" x 27" crib mattress.
- Twin Size Dimensions: W 42" x L 79" x H 58". Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Full Size Dimensions: W 58" x L 79" x H 62" Fits a standard size 75" x 54" full mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately one to two hours. See instructions here.
Our house frame floor bed is built to be sturdy and not wobbly. However, it is not built to support the weight of children hanging from or climbing on the sides or roof. See our other floor bed designs here!
Do you have questions about this bed? Call us at (408) 669-2997, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us by clicking on the purple bubble in the top right corner of your screen.