Sophia House Frame Floor BedCustom Kids Furniture
Ease the transition for your little one from crib to bed with our Montessori style house floor beds. The fun house theme encourages creative play and reading in bed. These beds can be easily customized with fun pillows and accessories to function as a reading nook, play space and bed.
The floor design eliminates worries about your child falling out of bed and makes it easy for them to get in and out of bed. Our house bed frame is available in toddler, twin, full, and queen size and each bed size fits standard mattresses (bed and mattress dimensions below).
These beds are made using real wood with its own knot colors and character to enhance their rustic beauty. The beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish.
The toddler, twin and full size beds are in stock for immediate shipping. They will ship the same business day or the next business day. The queen size floor bed is custom built upon ordering and will be delivered in approximately four weeks.
Sophia House Bed Details:
- Finish: Natural Wood
- House theme encourages creative play
- Constructed of solid pine wood
- Mattress ready
- No box spring needed
- Toddler Size Dimensions: 56" long x 31" wide (outside base of the bed) x 54" tall (highest point). Weight - 28 lbs. Fits a standard size 52" x 27" crib mattress.
- Twin Size Dimensions: 79" long x 42" wide (outside base of the bed) x 58" tall (highest point). Weight - 38 lbs. Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Full Size Dimensions: 79" long x 58" wide (outside base of the bed) x 62" tall (highest point). Weight - 42 lbs. Fits a standard size 75" x 54" full mattress.
- Queen Size Dimensions: 84" long x 64" wide x 80" tall (highest point). Fits a standard size 80" x 60" queen mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately one to two hours. See instructions here.
Our house frame floor bed is built to be sturdy and not wobbly. However, it is not built to support the weight of children hanging from or climbing on the sides or roof. See our other floor bed designs here!