The house-shaped design of our Aiden Toddler House Bed with Rails adds charm and character to a child’s bedroom. The simple and interesting appearance gives your child's creativity free reign and you can decorate this bed with your kids, giving full play to kids’ imaginations.
You‘ll love it for its low height, raised slightly off of the floor with optional legs, to make it easy to get in and out of, so you don’t have to worry about your kid’s safety. Made of high-quality pine wood with a No VOC and water-based natural finish, the bed is durable and can keep serving your kids as they grow. The bed has pre-drilled holes which are standard features of our beds, so the bed is easy to assemble without taking too much time. Our Aiden bed is design for maximum flexibility. Both the house top and the legs can be easily removed, so that you can change the bed as your little one grows.
Our beds for kids are designed around the idea of making high quality Montessori beds, available in multiple child-safe designs. This playful twin bed for kids, made from quality materials, is expertly designed to withstand the test of time! This floor bed will help baby make the switch from a crib to a big kid's bed with a smooth transition. Your little one will feel “cocooned” – and comforted – inside this roofed structure. Sweet Dreams await your Angel in this new bed! A great place for baby to sleep or play! The bed, which looks like a play house, just needs a standard twin size mattress.
Our Aiden bed is in stock for immediate shipping. Orders are processed in one to two business days and then ship for free in the contiguous U.S. via FedEx ground, which takes three to five business days.
- Made with real wood with knots and colors to enhance rustic beauty
- Beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish and then stained
- Safely designed for you child
- Built to be sturdy not wobbly
- Finish: Natural
- House theme encourages creative play. House top can be removed to convert bed into Montessori bed with rails.
- Built with legs to elevate bed off of the floor. Bed can be assembled with or without the legs.
- Mattress sold separately
- Includes slats, so no box spring is needed
- Twin Size Dimensions: 79" long x 41" wide x 78" tall
- Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately 45 minutes. Rail sections come pre-assembled for easier construction.
Do you have questions about this bed? Call us at (408) 669-2997, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us by clicking on the purple bubble on the right side of your screen. See our other floor bed designs here!