Shipping & Returns
Custom Kids Furniture Shipping Policies:
- All orders ships for free to the contiguous United States.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. After tracking information is generated, usually a day or two, we will send you tracking information and an estimated delivery date.
- Our smaller beds and some bunk beds ship via FedEx Ground.
- Stairway bunk beds, house beds, large beds and large bunk beds ship via LTL common carrier (freight shipping). Your order is carefully packaged on a shipping pallet, strapped for security and then for added measure, wrapped with a clear packaging material to ensure your items arrives intact as they left our facility. For these curbside delivery orders, the driver will bring your purchase to your delivery address. The driver will then bring the palletized order to the rear of the truck and remove the outer material used to secure your order to the shipping pallet. The driver will then hand you (or the recipient you choose) the items and you will be responsible for bringing the item(s) into your home. Due to the variety of sizes and weights of item(s), you may need a couple of people to help handle the item(s). Alternatively, most truck freight companies offer optional additional services to help you move items from the truck into your house if it is not included in your shipping charges. You can work with the shipper directly to arrange for any additional delivery services that you would like to take advantage of. You will be responsible for directly paying the truck freight carrier for these additional services. Drivers are expected to notify you of a delivery time and day and your delivery service options, so you can have the appropriate help available to get purchases into your home if necessary.
- If you see any damage to your shipment, please make a note on the delivery paperwork detailing the damage before you sign it! If your delivery shows extensive damage, please refuse delivery and we will send you a new shipment. Please contact us regarding items damaged during shipping as soon as possible. We cover damaged or defective items for 60 days.
Custom Kids Furniture Return Policy:
- You may ship returns back to us within 60 days of the day you receive your item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (unassembled) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You must contact us for return shipping information before you send the item back.
- You will be refunded the purchase price minus a 25 percent restocking fee.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you damage an item after it is in your possession, you will be responsible to pay for the damages.
- Please contact us within 60 days of the delivery date if your items have manufacturer defects. We will resolve these issues to your satisfaction. We cover damaged or defective items for 60 days.