Lucy Raised House Frame Floor BedCustom Kids Furniture
Lucy Raised House Frame Floor Bed
Ease the transition for your little one from crib to bed with our Montessori style house floor beds. The fun house theme encourages creative play and reading in bed. This bed can be easily customized with pillows and accessories to function as a reading nook, play space and bed. Our Lucy design is raised six inches off of the floor. If you would like the bed to sit directly on the floor, see our Sophia design.
The floor design eliminates worries about your child falling out of bed and makes it easy for them to get in and out of bed. Our house bed frame is available in toddler size, twin size, and full size and each bed size fits standard mattresses (bed and mattress dimensions below).
The Lucy house frame floor bed is in stock in toddler size and full size to ship within one to two business days of the order date. Shipping takes about five business days. Our twin size Lucy bed is backordered until Mid May. If you place an order for the twin size bed now, we’ll hold you’re order until the beds are back in stock.
These beds are made using real wood with its own knot colors and character to enhance their rustic beauty. The beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish.
Lucy Raised House Bed Details:
- Finish: Natural Wood
- House theme encourages creative play
- Chimney included. Bed can be assembled with or without the chimney.
- Built with legs to elevate bed six inches off of the floor
- Mattress sold separately
- Includes slats, so no box spring is needed
- Toddler Size Dimensions: W 31" x L 56" x H 60". Fits a standard size 52" x 27" crib mattress.
- Twin Size Dimensions: W 42" x L 79" x H 58". Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Full Size Dimensions: W 58" x L 79" x H 62". Fits a standard size 75" x 54" full mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately twenty minutes.
Our house frame floor bed is built to be sturdy and not wobbly. However, it is not built to support the weight of children hanging from or climbing on the sides or roof. See our other floor bed designs here!
Do you have questions about this bed? Call us at (408) 669-2997, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us by clicking on the purple bubble on the right side of your screen.