Redesign your child's room with one of our best space-saving bunk beds. Our Sadie bunk bed sleeps two kids and features a built-in dresser and bookcase with lots of storage. The bottom floor bed is a great choice for a toddler or younger child, while experts recommend a child is at least six years old before sleeping in the top bunk bed.
The floor design of the bottom bunk makes this bed shorter than most at 54 inches tall, making it a good choice for younger kids and for rooms with low ceilings.
Sadie Bed Details:
- Twin over twin bunk bed with slat kit
- Finish: Choose white or dark grey
- Includes four drawer dresser and a three shelf bookcase
- Constructed of solid pine wood
- Mattress ready (mattress not included)
- Fits standard twin size mattresses
- No box spring needed
- Height - 54", Width - 40", Length - 93"
- Assembly Required
The manufacturer suggests that you keep at least 5 inches or more from the top of the mattress to the top of the guard rail, so an 8-inch mattress is the max height suggested.