Sophia Toddler Floor Bed in White or GreyCustom Kids Furniture
Ease the transition for your little one from crib to bed with our Montessori style toddler floor beds. The fun house theme encourages creative play and reading in bed. These beds can be easily customized with fun pillows and accessories to function as a reading nook, play space and bed.
Your house frame floor beds will be built upon ordering and stained either white or grey. It will ship in approximately four to six weeks of your order date. Shipping takes about five business days. Looking for a natural finish? We offer that here.
The floor design eliminates worries about your toddler falling out of bed and makes it easy for them to get in and out of bed. Our house bed frame is available in toddler size, twin size, and full size and each bed size fits standard mattresses (bed and mattress dimensions below).
These beds are made using real wood with its own knot colors and character to enhance their rustic beauty. The beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish. Looking for other house bed design options? This bed is also available in a natural finish, with a chimney, or raised six inches off of the floor.
Sophia House Bed Details:
- Finish: white or grey stain
- House theme encourages creative play
- Constructed of solid pine wood
- Mattress ready
- No box spring needed
- Toddler Size Dimensions: 56" long x 31" wide (outside base of the bed) x 54" tall (highest point). Weight - 28 lbs. Fits a standard size 52" x 27" crib mattress.
- Twin Size Dimensions: 79" long x 42" wide (outside base of the bed) x 58" tall (highest point). Weight - 38 lbs. Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Full Size Dimensions: 79" long x 58" wide (outside base of the bed) x 62" tall (highest point). Weight - 42 lbs. Fits a standard size 75" x 54" full mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately one to two hours. See instructions here.
Our house frame floor bed is built to be sturdy and not wobbly. However, it is not built to support the weight of children hanging from or climbing on the sides or roof. See our other floor bed designs here!
Do you have questions about this bed? Call us at (408) 669-2997, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us by clicking on the purple bubble in the top right corner of your screen.