Sophia Toddler Floor Bed in WhiteCustom Kids Furniture
Sophia Toddler Floor Bed in White
Ease the transition for your little one from crib to bed with our Montessori style toddler floor beds. The fun house theme encourages creative play and reading in bed. These beds can be easily customized with fun pillows and accessories to function as a reading nook, play space, and bed.
The Sophia bed is in stock for immediate shipping, and ships within one to two business days. This bed ships via FedEx ground which takes three to five days.
Shopping for Christmas? It's time to order now. Quantities are limited and our most popular beds will sell out. Looking for a natural finish? We offer that here.
The floor design eliminates worries about your toddler falling out of bed and makes it easy for them to get in and out of bed. Our house bed frame is available in toddler, twin and full size with or without a slat kit. Each bed size fits a standard size mattress (bed and mattress dimensions below). The toddler size slat kit comes with 10 slats, and the twin and full size slat kits come with 14 slats each.
These beds are made using real wood with its own knot colors and character to enhance their rustic beauty. The beds are carefully sanded for a smooth finish. Looking for other house bed design options? This bed is also available in a natural finish, with a chimney, or raised six inches off of the floor.
Sophia House Bed Details:
- Finish: White
- House theme encourages creative play
- Constructed of solid pine wood
- Mattress ready
- No box spring needed
- Toddler Size Dimensions: W 31" x L 56" x H 54". Fits a standard size 52" x 27" crib mattress.
- Twin Size Dimensions: W 42" x L 79" x H 58" Fits a standard size 75" x 39" twin mattress.
- Full Size Dimensions: W 58" x L 79" x H 62" Fits a standard size 75" x 54" full mattress.
- Assembly Required. Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately twenty minutes. See instructions here.
Our house frame floor bed is built to be sturdy and not wobbly. However, it is not built to support the weight of children hanging from or climbing on the sides or roof. See our other floor bed designs here!
Do you have questions about this bed? Call us at (408) 669-2997, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us by clicking on the purple bubble on the right side of your screen.